Pages

Wednesday, 12 August 2015

Sleek Face Form | Review

Wednesday, 12 August 2015

This Sleek contour and blush palette is an absolute dream. Being able to have this little kit in one neat compact is ideal for those on the go and the minimalists among us. I love how I can just chuck this my handbag without the pain of carrying three separate products.

Being quite pale in complexion for the majority of the year I decided to opt for the Fair palette. This is also available in shades Light, Medium, and Dark, however the medium and dark come with a bronzer rather than a blusher. If I manage to gain myself a tan by the end of my holiday I'll most probably purchase it in light or medium too as I just love it so much.

The Face Form palette is very similar to the Sleek Contour Kit but with the added bonus of a blusher/bronzer. I also find that this palette is a lot more pigmented in comparison, but with a light hand and the right tools each powder blends seamlessly into your skin to create the perfect contour. I've been using this religiously and have not even come close to hitting pan, which just goes to show that a little goes a long way. 

Priced at £9.99, you can't really go wrong. A perfect drugstore palette for all skill levels and especially good for those beginners that are new to contouring.


No comments:

Post a Comment