Pages

Tuesday, 10 June 2014

Glastonbury Tickets

Tuesday, 10 June 2014
So yeah, you guessed it, I managed to bag myself some tickets to Glastonbury festival in the resale. I am so-o-o excited! Really could not believe I got them as I was sat there refreshing the See Tickets page for 5-10 minutes when my I got a phonecall from my boyfriend informing he'd got them. I must say the line up is pretty incredible, which is pretty worrying as it'll mean some great artists will be clashing with performance times. Nevertheless, I can see this being the best festival I've been to thus far (I've been to Reading, Isle of Wight, and V).
Already started planning what I'm going to pack, who I'm going to see and what I'm going to wear. I know it's a couple of months away yet but hey-ho that's me, I like to plan ahead. So far my festival essentials list is looking like this:
  • Tent, roll mat, sleeping bag, and rucksack
  • Baby wipes
  • Small Shampoo/Shower gel
  • Toilet paper/tissues
  • Moisturiser
  • Sun lotion (weather dependent)
  • Make-up (BB cream, mascara, foundation/concealer)
  • Sunglasses
  • Rain poncho
  • Wellington boots
  • and clothes, which I am yet to decide on
Really cannot wait to get there and experience Glastonbury for myself. If anyone else is going to a festival this summer I hope you enjoy it, you really will not regret it, I promise.


No comments:

Post a Comment